VOYAGER — Fine-Art Canvas
Are you inspired by space exploration? Display this Voyager artwork and start inspiring others!
As a boy I remember NASA launches were a big deal in my house. The whole family would gather around the television to watch the countdown and blastoff. The Voyager mission timeline starts when launched by NASA in the summer of 1977, the same year STAR WARS landed in theaters and I was mesmerized. The twin spacecraft Voyager 1 and Voyager 2, were sent on a planetary grand tour of Jupiter and Saturn and beyond. After decades of service, both spacecraft are now headed out of the solar system into interstellar space. Voyager mission status: still going.
Show your love for scientific exploration by proudly displaying this fine art print in your home. VOYAGER is the first in a new series of collectable SPACE EXPLORATION posters by illustrator Brian Miller available exclusively from Oktopolis. You can be among the first to add this new art to your collection.
This Museum-quality art print is illustrated by artist: Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) and produced on heavy matte, acid-free, archival canvas.
Archival Quality and Environmentally Friendly
- Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
- Fade resistant pigments for ultimate color clarity
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- Matte finish coating
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Gallery wrap over frame 1.5" deep
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- All Canvas Art arrive with mounting brackets included
- Unwrap and hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with thoughtfully sourced materials
Order now and imagine Voyager traveling through interstellar space every time you see this artwork in your home.
HOLIDAY SHOPPING? Order by Dec 15 to ensure delivery before Dec 23!