Voyager case for iPhone
Did you know your phone has the power to inspire? When people see your new Voyager phone case they will be asking you all about space exploration.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned cuts and holes.
• Better for your health and the environment with BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Tough, solid polycarbonate back to protect your phone
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides for easy access to buttons and ports
• .5 mm raised bezel helps to protect the screen
• Wireless charging compatible, no need to remove the case to charge
As a boy I remember NASA launches were a big deal in my house. The whole family would gather around the television to watch the countdown and blastoff. The Voyager mission timeline starts when launched by NASA in the summer of 1977, the same year STAR WARS landed in theaters and I was mesmerized. The twin spacecraft Voyager 1 and Voyager 2, were sent on a planetary grand tour of Jupiter and Saturn and beyond. After decades of service, both spacecraft are now headed out of the solar system into interstellar space. Voyager mission status: still going.
VOYAGER illustration by artist Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) available exclusively from Oktopolis.
Order today and inspire the next great NASA explorer!