Lost City of Petra case for Samsung Galaxy
To access the hidden city of Petra you must traverse a winding path on camelback through a narrow gorge known as the Siq (the shaft). With tall canyon walls on either side of you the Siq narrows to less than 10 feet wide at some places. Making this trek it is easy to understand how Petra remained lost for centuries. At the end of the path the narrow slit opens to reveal the ancient Treasury, the masterpiece of the ancient city, carved directly into the red mountain rock.
This sleek case for Samsung Galaxy protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned cuts and holes.
• Better for your health and the environment with BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Tough, solid polycarbonate back to protect your phone
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides for easy access to buttons and ports
• .5 mm raised bezel helps to protect the screen
• Wireless charging compatible, no need to remove the case to charge
Petra was announced as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World in 2007 and has become a popular tourist destination for adventure seekers, and those interested in antiquity. Petra has also been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and was chosen by the Smithsonian Magazine as one of the 28 places you should see before you die.
Adventure awaits you in the once lost city of Petra dear traveler. Make your plans to explore the ancient wonders today.
Lost City of Petra illustration by artist Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) available exclusively from Oktopolis.
Order now and get compliments every time to pull out your phone!