Hawaii - Fine-Art Canvas
- You probably know Hawaii is the 50th state but did you know It is the only U.S. state located outside North America and the only island state?
- Over 9 million people travel to see the beauty of Hawaii each year!
- Show your spirit of Aloha, purchase this vintage travel style art print today!
Surf, sand, and sun await you in Hawaii. Escape to the Polynesian paradise in the Pacific where the tropical flowers bloom and sunsets are spectacular. Enjoy a mighty feast at the Luau where dancers in grass skirts entertain while fire dancers provide a spectacle like no other. Once you have sampled the delights of Hawaii you will want to return again and again to this magical place.
You can't dream of Hawaii without thinking about the beautiful flowers and tropical flora on display. The Plumeria bloom is found everywhere in Hawaii, while the Hawaiian Hibiscus has been recognized as Hawaii's state flower. A visit to Maui brings the stunning Bird of Paradise in full bloom, while island hopping will also allow you see the unique Naupaka blossom and Ohia Lehua flowers.
The Hawaiian islands were born of volcanoes creating natural beauty unlike that seen anywhere else in the United States. The beaches are filled with sands of varying colors from white sandy beaches to lava red sand, and even volcanic black sand. The view of the islands from the top of the extinct volcanoes can be breathtaking. But not all the volcanoes lie dormant. Volcanic activity and lava flows can still be witnessed among the Hawaiian islands.
Water sports are popular in Hawaii with surfing being chief among them. Boat tours including snorkeling, scuba diving, and fishing are a great way to experience the rich aquatic life around the islands. While kayaking and paddle boarding are great many prefer the rare chance for a ride in a traditional Hawaiian Outrigger boat. Whatever method you choose to explore Hawaii's waters you may see dolphins, giant sea turtles, and schools of colorful tropical fish.
In Polynesian mythology, tiki often represents the first human being on Earth. These images are still used today in some Polynesian cultures in the context of spiritual practice. Beginning in the 1930s, an entire "tiki culture" representing the island life of the South Pacific began to form around these odd statues. Today, you can find giant wooden figures in several spots around the Hawaiian Islands where visitors can enjoy a tropical cocktail amidst tiki memorabilia.
This vintage travel poster style illustration is inspired by the Hawaiian islands and showcases the timeless beauty of the Polynesian paradise. You can imagine discovering a secluded island beach in Hawaii each time you glance at it. The perfect way to enjoy the feeling of a relaxing vacation getaway even when you are at home.
This Museum-quality art print of Hawaii is illustrated by artist: Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) and produced on heavy matte, acid-free, archival paper. Available exclusively from Oktopolis.
Order today and enjoy a virtual trip to the tropical paradise fo Hawaii every time you look at this vintage style travel poster.
Archival Quality and Environmentally Friendly
- Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
- Fade resistant pigments for ultimate color clarity
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- Matte finish coating
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Gallery wrap over frame 1.5" deep
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- All Canvas Art arrive with mounting brackets included
- Unwrap and hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with thoughtfully sourced materials
Order today and imagine visiting the Polynesian paradise of Hawaii every time you see this artwork in your home.