Aspen Campfire Mug
Are you ready to start your Campfire Mug collection? Every happy camper needs a unique Campfire Mug. It's lightweight, durable and multifunctional. Use it for your favorite beverage or a hot meal, and attach it to your bag for easy access on a hike.
- Shatterproof design is lighter and stronger than ceramic mugs
- Every Campfire Mug comes with a signature polished metal rim to help stop spills
- Campfire Mugs are approximately 3 inches tall by 3.5 inches in diameter — The perfect size for your next adventure.
- Each Campfire Mug features a design inspired by National Parks and American landmarks — Collect them all!
The Aspen Skiing Company was founded in 1946 and by 1950 the city had become a well-known haven for winter sports. The area would continue to grow with the development of three additional ski areas, Buttermilk, Aspen Highlands, and Snowmass between 1958-1967.
- Did you know Aspen, Colorado was originally founded as a Silver mining town around 1879?
- Sitting at 8000 feet elevation along the Roaring Fork River and nestled among the mountains Aspen eventually became America's winder wonderland and a popular destination for skiing and snowboarding!
- Enjoy a virtual trip to ski country when you purchase this vintage travel style art print today!
The Winter X Games sports event has been held in Aspen at the Buttermilk ski area since 2002. Aspen natives Torin Yater-Wallace and Alex Ferreira are both freestyle skiers who compete in the Winter X Games and have very successful careers. Both Torin and Alex have represented the United States of America in Men's Ski SuperPipe at the Olympic Games.
In the 1960s and 1970s Aspen became a popular retreat for celebrities like gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson who worked out of a downtown hotel. Singer John Denver wrote two songs about Aspen which helped to popularize the city as an ideal place to live.
There are many significant historic buildings in downtown Aspen including Aspen Community Church, Wheeler Opera House, Pitkin County Courthouse, Armory Hall or Fraternal Hall, Elks building, Cowenhaven Ute City Banque building, Independence building, and Hotel Jerome. Some of the historic buildings have been converted into shops while others serve the community as governmental buildings, hotels, and performance venues.
Even though Aspen has some of the most expensive real estate in the United States, it still remains a popular tourist destination, with outdoor recreation in the surrounding White River National Forest serving as a summertime complement to the four ski areas in the vicinity.
You can imagine riding the ski lift to the top of the mountain and hitting the slopes every time you take a sip of your favorite beverage from this Campfire Mug. The perfect way to enjoy the sensation of a ski vacation even when you are at home.
Care & Cleaning:
Campfire mugs should be washed my hand. To preserve the artwork and enamel coating do place in dishwasher.
Add your favorite hot drinks and meals to the mug. Don't heat liquids or food directly in the mug, it may damage the coating.