Ski Aspen case for Samsung Galaxy
The Aspen Skiing Company was founded in 1946 and by 1950 the city had become a well-known haven for winter sports. The area would continue to grow with the development of three additional ski areas, Buttermilk, Aspen Highlands, and Snowmass between 1958-1967.
The Winter X Games sports event has been held in Aspen at the Buttermilk ski area since 2002. Aspen natives Torin Yater-Wallace and Alex Ferreira are both freestyle skiers who compete in the Winter X Games and have very successful careers. Both Torin and Alex have represented the United States of America in Men's Ski SuperPipe at the Olympic Games.
This sleek Samsung Galaxy case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned openings.
• Better for your health and the environment with BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Tough, solid polycarbonate back to protect your phone
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides for easy access to buttons and ports
• .5 mm raised bezel helps to protect the screen
• Wireless charging compatible, no need to remove the case to charge
This beautiful artwork of Aspen, Colorado is illustrated by artist: Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) and available exclusively from Oktopolis.
Order now and get compliments every time to pull out your phone!