Ancient Wonders of Egypt case for Samsung Galaxy
When I first visited Egypt I could not fathom the scope and scale of the Pyramids at Giza, just outside of Cairo. The pyramids tower above the desert landscape with each stone being much larger than I had imagined. Exploring the pyramids is a treasure in and of itself but the best way to experience the pyramids is on camelback. These majestic creatures handle the desert sands with aplomb and provide and deal vantage point fo surveying the massive structures erected in ancient times.
This sleek Samsung Galaxy case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned cuts and holes.
• Better for your health and the environment with BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Tough, solid polycarbonate back to protect your phone
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides for easy access to buttons and ports
• .5 mm raised bezel helps to protect the screen
• Wireless charging compatible, no need to remove the case to charge
Allowing the camels to wander it is easy to chance upon the Great Sphinx of Giza. This mythical creature features the body of a lion with the head of a human. It is incredible to believe this nearly 300 foot long monothlith was carved into the bedrock of the limestone plateau next to the pyramids during ancient times.
Adventure awaits you in Egypt dear traveler. Make your plans to explore the ancient wonders today.
Ancient Egyptian pyramids illustration by artist Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) available exclusively from Oktopolis.
Order now and get compliments every time to pull out your phone!