World of Warcraft: Booty Bay (VARIANT) Fine-Art Print
This artist proof edition is SOLD OUT.
FREE U.S. Shipping! RARE ARTIST PROOF — LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER
Booty Bay is a large pirate town on the southern tip of The Cape of Stranglethorn. Run by the Blackwater Raiders who are closely associated with the Steamwheedle Cartel, Booty Bay is a neutral city and major quest hub with a lot of character. With the world renowned Salty Sailor Tavern, Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza, numerous profession trainers, and vendors that sell everything from pets to diamond rings, it is one of the most popular locations in Azeroth.
Baron Revilgaz rules the city: his major threat are the Bloodsail Buccaneers. He resides, together with the leader of the Blackwater Raiders, Fleet Master Seahorn, at the top of the inn of Booty Bay.
Officially licensed by Blizzard Entertainment this Booty Bay fine-art print by illustrator Brian Miller is available in limited quantity.
- 18" x 24"
- Artist Proof: 1 of 15
- Fine-art silkscreen on heavy French art paper
- Signed & numbered
- Certificate of authenticity
- Each artist proof is hand signed by illustrator Brian Miller
- These Booty Bay artist proof prints were displayed at San Diego Comic-Con and as such corners and edges may not be perfect.
- All sales final on discounted items