Notre Dame — Vintage Stye Travel Fine-Art Print
- Did you know Notre-Dame cathedral consistently ranks in the top 10 places to see in Paris on Trip Advisor? More than 30,000 people visit Notre Dame each day.
- Since the Hunchback of Notre Dame novel was produced by Victor Hugo, millions have flocked to visit this famous monument, which is one of the oldest buildings in the city of lights that is still standing.
- Show your passion for the beauty of Paris and for History. Order this vintage travel style art print for your home today!
Whenever I visit Paris I like to stay in the Latin Quarter near the Sorbonne. This part of the city where mostly students and professors live is is filled with book stores, comic shops, and quaint cafes. From here it is a short walk to Musée du Louvre crossing the river Seine at Notre-Dame. Walking past this inspirational cathedral each morning on the way to the Louvre and again each evening on the way back to the Latin Quarter is a special pleasure. I often take a moment to pause and reflect on the day's experiences and snap a photo or two of the magnificent cathedral in light of the golden hour. Notre-Dame de Paris is truly one of the most stunning examples of French Gothic architecture with some new detail to catch the eye on every visit.
When fire broke out on the rooftop of this hallowed structure I found myself in tears at the mere thought of the artwork and history that may be lost. Fortunately the blaze was extinguished without the great old cathedral collapsing. While the building still stands it will take many years to fully asses the damage and make the repairs needed.
In the united states organizations like The Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris have teamed with companies like Condé Nast Traveler to help organize fundraising for the cathedral.
This vintage travel poster style illustration showcases the stunning beauty of the Notre-Dame de Paris and allows you to imagine walking along the Seine at the golden hour each time you glance at it. The perfect way to enjoy the feeling of Paris in your home.
Notre-Dame de Paris sits on Île de la Cité in the 4th arrondissement of Paris and is a beautiful French Gothic style cathedral. This Museum-quality art print is illustrated by artist: Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) and produced on heavy matte, acid-free, archival paper.
Order today and imagine yourself walking through the streets of Paris every time you look at this vintage style Notre-Dame travel poster.
Museum-quality art prints made on thick and durable matte paper. A statement in any room, each art print is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant color to brighten up any room.
Archival Quality and Environmentally Friendly
- Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry standard for High-Quality Fine-Art prints
- Fade resistant pigments for ultimate color clarity
Vibrant Fine-Art Papers
- Heavy 10.5 mil thick fine-art paper
- Rich Color pigments with a high 94% ISO opacity rating
- Printed on acid-free, PH neutral, archival quality base
- Matte finish
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with thoughtfully sourced materials
Order now and see the beauty of Notre-Dame de Paris every time you see this artwork in your home.