Notre Dame case for iPhone
Whenever I visit Paris I like to stay in the Latin Quarter near the Sorbonne. This part of the city where mostly students and professors live is is filled with book stores, comic shops, and quaint cafes. From here it is a short walk to Musée du Louvre crossing the river Seine at Notre Dame. Walking past this inspirational cathedral each morning on the way to the Louvre and again each evening on the way back to the Latin Quarter is a special pleasure. I often take a moment to pause and reflect on the day's experiences and snap a photo or two of the magnificent cathedral in light of the golden hour. Notre-Dame de Paris is truly one of the most stunning examples of French Gothic architecture with some new detail to catch the eye on every visit.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned cuts and holes.
• Better for your health and the environment with BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Tough, solid polycarbonate back to protect your phone
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides for easy access to buttons and ports
• .5 mm raised bezel helps to protect the screen
• Wireless charging compatible, no need to remove the case to charge
Take a bit of Paris with you every day when you add this Notre Dame case to your iPhone.
Notre-Dame illustration by artist Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) available exclusively from Oktopolis.
Order now and get compliments every time to pull out your phone!
More from this collection
I love this art work! Seller is easy to work with, quick point of sale. Thank you