Ancient Wonders of Egypt - Fine-Art Canvas
Show your passion for marvels of ancient history. Order this vintage travel style art print for your home today!
When I first visited Egypt I could not fathom the scope and scale of the Pyramids at Giza, just outside of Cairo. The pyramids tower above the desert landscape with each stone being much larger than I had imagined. Exploring the pyramids is a treasure in and of itself but the best way to experience the pyramids is on camelback. These majestic creatures handle the desert sands with aplomb and provide and deal vantage point fo surveying the massive structures erected in ancient times.
Allowing the camels to wander it is easy to chance upon the Great Sphinx of Giza. This mythical creature features the body of a lion with the head of a human. It is incredible to believe this nearly 300 foot long monothlith was carved into the bedrock of the limestone plateau next to the pyramids during ancient times.
Adventure awaits you in Egypt dear traveler. Make your plans to explore the ancient wonders today.
This vintage travel poster style illustration showcases the natural beauty of the ancient pyramids of Egypt and allows you to imagine walking with the camels through by the Sphinx at sunset each time you glance at it. The perfect way to bring the feeling of exotic travel into your home.
These Egyptian pyramids are found at Giza, on the outskirts of Cairo. The Pyramid of Khufu at Giza is the largest Egyptian pyramid. It is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still in existence. This Museum-quality canvas art is illustrated by artist: Brian Miller (Star Wars, The X-Files, Doctor Who) and produced on heavy matte, acid-free, archival paper.
Order today and imagine yourself walking among history every time you look at this vintage style Egyptian travel poster.
Archival Quality and Environmentally Friendly
- Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
- Fade resistant pigments for ultimate color clarity
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- Matte finish coating
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Gallery wrap over frame 1.5" deep
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- All Canvas Art arrive with mounting brackets included
- Unwrap and hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with thoughtfully sourced materials
Order now and imagine walking among the stunning pyramids of Egypt every time you see this artwork in your home.
HOLIDAY SHOPPING? Order by Dec 15 to ensure delivery before Dec 23!